Terms & Conditions
- Students signing up for the Yoga Chikitsa Teacher Training Course (200 Hours) should have been attending several yoga classes a week for at least two years and on their way to a strong daily yoga practice. Be immersed in all things yoga and be curious and want to explore the eight limbs of yoga according to Patanjali: yama, niyama, asana, pranayama, pratyahara, dharana, dhyana and samadhi. Also, hold an interest in Therapeutic Yoga and Yogic Lifestyle.
- The full fee of £2455.00 should be paid early to secure a place on the course and no later than 60 days prior to the course start date.
- An Early Bird incentive of £155.00 discount is on offer for full payments made three months prior to course start date.
- A non-refundable deposit of £655.00 will be necessary to secure a place on the course and should be paid at the time of the booking.
- A monthly payment plan is available at no-interest and means you will be bound contractually to fulfill the payment schedule.
- Applications will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis and students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who have not.
- We reserve the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit or full fees by the required date.
- The fees must be paid in full and any private sessions paid for before a graduation certificate will be issued.
- Training and assessment by a qualified SYT - Yoga Alliance UK
- A full manual and other appropriate paperwork
- Yoga Business Consultations for at least six months after graduation
- Incentives package, includes one year insurance via Yoga Alliance UK.
- First Aid Course (mandatory).
- Travel and accommodation.
- Re-sitting any assignments will incur additional charges.
- A certificate (paying the fees do not guarantee you a certificate as you will need to successfully pass all assignments and attend a minimum of 95% of the course.
During the Course:
- Student’s conduct should be courteous and professional at all times
- The minimum attendance rate should be 95% of the course duration
- There will be two weeks time limit once course officially finishes
- All trainees should maintain a strong daily yoga practice.
- Extensions granted if student is unable to complete the requirements due to unforeseen circumstances – evidence is a requirement.
Cancellation of Course:
- Course leaders reserve the right to cancel the course at any point.
- Fees will be refunded accordingly dependent on remaining course duration.